6 guests 2 bedrooms 1 bathroom 1 en-suite Dog Friendly
Camelia is my best located caravan, and is the only caravan at Reighton Sands Holiday Park that faces the sea horizontally, offering stunning panoramic sea views both inside and out on the wrap-around veranda. The decor is stylish, simple and calming, with a feature flame-effect electric fireplace.
This is a dog friendly caravan. £5 for 2 dogs per night. 3rd and 4th dog £2.5 each per night (max 4 small dogs, or 2 big dogs)
1 double bed (master bedroom) – 2 single beds (twin bedroom) – 1 double sofa bed
Select an image to enlarge the photo…
The following amenities are available to you and included in the price as standard…
The Important Bits...
We can provide all your bed linen and have your beds made up ready for your arrival. The additional cost per stay is:
£15 for the double bed and £6 per single bed
£10 for the double sofa bed. Please specify when booking if required.
Please bring your own towels and tea towels.
Site Amenities Not Requiring Membership
- Grocery shop
- Local Amenities
- Nature reserve
- Water sports
- Scenic walks
- Local pubs including The Cottage at Hunmanby, which we highly recommend for food.
- Fishing, amusements and many other attractions at nearby Filey, Scarborough, Bridlington, Whitby and Robin Hoods Bay
Available for purchase from reception.
Site Amenities Requiring Membership
- On site pub (Bash and Barrel) club
- Live entertainment in the show bar
- 9 hole golf course, putting green
- Indoor heated pool, outdoor heated lazy river and outdoor Jacuzzi
- Kids club
- Restaurant and take-away
Pet and Dog Friendly Caravan...
For pets other than dogs, please contact me to discuss. Otherwise please see the following costs :
£5 for 2 dogs per night. 3rd and 4th dog £2.5 each per night (max 4 small dogs, or 2 big dogs)